Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hey, Sailor!

I'm a ridiculous procrastinator when it comes to photos and have FINALLY uploaded all of my pictures from Halloween. As a sailor, it was my duty to drink, curse and misbehave like any good shipmate would. I found a nautical vintage frock and took it in just a touch at the waist, donned '50's red lipstick, finger-wave curls, back-seamed stockings, false lashes and an outrageously gaudy fake red rose tattoo. Ooh, and did I mention the handsome captain on my arm? ;) The evening was a splendid success, despite my splitting headache and general dishevelment the next morning (but that's a sailor's life for ya). Here's a pic from the spooky night.



Adore everything nautical? Check out these seriously sea-worthy goodies (click on the pics to visit their sites!):






No comments: