Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Browsing (Not Shopping)

With so many attractive goodies to drool over, what's a broke girl to do these days? Lately, I've gotten into the painful, yet oh-so yummy, habit of "browsing" online, not shopping! I scan, scroll, oggle, gasp... A sweater or pair of pumps may accidentally fall into my shopping cart, but a mighty click! on that x button instantly eliminates all temptation...for a few minutes at least...

These little ditties are a treat for the roving eye:

I am obsessed with Armour Sans Anguish's whimsical confections, made entirely out of recycled fabrics! My sister had a gorgeous dress custom-made out of creamy vintage lace for her wedding reception -- she sent Tawny Holt her measurements and payment info, received the dress in the mail within weeks and it fit perfectly!


Ah, L.A.M.B, how I love thee! Finally an artist's designer label that actually delivers. Pin-up girl meets sexy secretary meets bad ass punk chic in these adorably quirky booties. Drool.













These high-waisted trousers by French Connection are the best I've found so far -- elegant and classic without a lot of junk around the waist. As a long-waisted gal, I appreciate the ability to transform my awkwardly-hanging, too-short tops into sleek tucked-in goodness. Whip off the button-down and trade for a sexier number after the 9-5 shift is up.

No comments: