Tuesday, April 21, 2009
(this one's only $975....) !!!
(Love the little collar on this one!)
I also recommend a big-brimmed sun hat and parasol for those lucky women of the fair complexion. :) Happy swimsuit hunting!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Beautiful antique lace + scanner + photoshop + GINORMOUS industrial printer = scads of lace-printed paper with which to make a rather crinkly (terribly sexy) wedding gown. First I made a "sewing" bust by duct-taping my entire mid-section, from neck to buttocks (see Etsy Labs for more details on how to do this!). Then I made the dress around the form, wrapping and scrunching paper where I saw fit. Feast your eyes!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
My Top 3 Choices (THANK YOU Smitten Kitchen and Orangette for your amazing recipes and images!):
1. Rosemary Flatbread:
Perfect for mopping up the last dregs of stuffing and cranberry sauce, and delicious on it's own. Could be paired with a sprightly Chardonnay?
2. Winter Squash Soup with Gruyere Croutons
This is the perfect cozy appetizer to sip before digging into the heavy stuff. Mmmm!
3. Cranberry Chutney with Crystalized Ginger and Dried Cherries
My family doesn't get terribly involved with cranberry sauce. (Usually it's out of a can...gasp!) They like to focus on the big stuff, so I propose rectifying this by stirring up my own berriful concoction.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
1. Nerds - the candy (So tiny, yet so delicious)
2. Shakira (The sassy wench is only 4 ft. 11 in.)
3. Cupcakes (The new dessert. Less than a slice of cake, and a million times cuter.)
4. Mini Coopers (Two words: Bourne Identity.)
5. Bacteria (It’s everywhere!!!!!)
6. Polly Pockets (…rocked my childhood. How ‘bout yours?)
7. Weener Dogs (Freakish proportions, yet freakishly adorable.)
8. Post-its (Tiny sticky pieces of paper = genius!)
9. Birth control (because it...controls...birth...yeah.)
10. iPhones (even though they scare me...what the hell is an accelerometer??)
Think of more and send them to me!